Online usage data is combined with current survey data on demographics, interest in a product, and lifestyle. Users are categorized in real-time according to information such as age, sex, income, product preferences, topics and affinities, increasing the relevancy to target groups for the product being marketed
- Categories according to product environment and website categories
- Geography according to country, state, region and postal code
- Browser selection e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Opera
- Time-based targeting, where the advertising media appear at certain times of the day
- Profile in different communities according to age, sex etc.
- Destination in travel environments can be selected according to travel destinations
- On auto.de (for cars) according to brand, model, year of manufacture, price. In the newsletter, selection of addressees according to demographic criteria, e.g. age, sex, postal code